Saturday, January 28, 2012

Struggle





Everyone write of their feat,
None express their moments of struggle,
No one wants to listen to defeat,
One craves for the winner of title.

Struggles and failures are inevitable,
To go without them is inimitable,
They define the road times spent on,
They describe the sign that journey is on.

They teach you your boundary and flaw,
They tell you who you are not,
They frustrate and humiliate you raw,
They appear so to make you stout.

Just when I thought I am confirming to the row,
Just when I thought I am seized of the matter,
Just when I thought I am beginning to look up now,
Just then life rocks the boat and I slip into the gutter.

Once again I implore my mind to be keen,
Once again I plead my life for the mercies,
Once again I do see the rascal with its twisted grin,
But why, am I missing some key prophecies?

‘Bo’ is simply soothing his miserable thoughts,
To retain motivation on the chosen goal,
So that after years of severe drought,
Pray, doubt should not act a wicked role.

No comments: